Computer Repairs in Ballina? We’re onsite everyday!
Professional, friendly service at your Ballina home or office.
Are you located in or near Ballina, NSW? Ballina is a major region for our computer services and support. Our team of computer technicians and engineers cover this area daily.
We are committed to supporting our extensive commercial and home based clients in this area. You would find if you called us right now we would have an experienced technician near Ballina that could solve your computer problem.
Gooroo Technical Services has it’s offices and service centre in Alstonville because it is geographically central to our service region. We are an efficient mobile repair and services company providing computer repairs in Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay and the surrounding region. Boasting over 20 years of experience in computer repair and servicing, our team of technicians can fix all types of computer problems from General Maintenance Cleanups (GMCs) to building and maintaining full fledged networks and server infrastructure.
What We Provide in a ‘Nutshell’
- Cleanup of viruses, adware, corruption and computer repairs.
- Internet troubleshooting | ADSL services, mobile broadband & WAN links
- Remote Support = Your issues being solved in two minutes flat!
- Business infrastructure design, maintenance and support
- Windows Server and Network implementation
- Prompt Service! We understand being onsite at the right time is important!
Gooroo Technical Services are proven professionals in onsite computer repairs and is enhanced by the integrated systems we run to provide the best possible service excellence to you in the Ballina area!
Clients Choose Us, Why??
- All our technicians have 10-25 years experience in computer repair
- Have a massively broad range of experience, capable of solving just about anything!
- Can communicate to the client in terms understood – just no tech babble
- Utilise state of art job and tracking systems to ensure we get onsite at the right time
- We simply care about our clients and passionate at providing the best service!
What Clients Say
Very good service, local to Alstonville, Wollongbar, Ballina and Lismore area. Visits your premises, either home or business. Understands and diagnoses computer problems quickly, both software and hardware and including cleaning up viruses. Good advice and good repairs also.
Unlike Australia Post, many computer troubleshooters fail to deliver; but Gooroo techs after a very short while had mine humming like a bird!
Thank you for your prompt & professional service. I will definitely call on you guys again if I have any computer problems in the future. Thanks heaps!
The team at Gooroo are the consummate professionals. They kept us advised of every move on his journey to our house to fix our computer and were very patient with us. We have no hesitation in recommending them and Gooroo’s service to everyone.
Since moving to Gooroo we can be assured of the best possible onsite support for our 3 branch business in Lismore. Very satisfied!
Simply a great service!
History of Ballina
Ballina, settled in the mid 1800s, grew because it was the source of a unique red cedar which was used to make furniture for the new inhabitants of Australia. Originally named Deptford, as the settlement grew it became known as Ballina which comes from the Aboriginal word bullenah, place where oysters are plentiful. Today the town is a popular tourist location and famous for its seafood.